Chocolate chips are one of the most popular exotic flavours whether it is added to cookies, ice cream or any other delectable dessert. It makes everyone drool for more. Chocolate chip cookies may be considered junk food. However, we found a way to add a dash of healthy goodness to it in the form of MANORMA Desi Cow Ghee. This comfort food is healthier with a dollop of ghee and tastes even better.It is the perfect balance of your favorite flavor and healthy in one dish. Can life get any better? Here's an easy and quick recipe for sumptuous choco-chip cookies:
1 cup MANORMA Desi Cow Ghee
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour(Maida)
1/4 cup granulated white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
250 ml milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp baking powder
1 -1/2 cups chocolate chips
Steps to yumminess:
* Preheat oven to 350℉.
* Add the MANORMA Ghee, brown and white sugar to a mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer or by hand until it's mixed well.
* Add the milk and vanilla extract, mix until smooth.
* Sift the flour and baking soda so that they are combined consistently. Add them to the liquid mixture and fold the flour well until incorporated.
* Fold in the chocolate chips. Place cookie batter in the freezer for about 5 minutes so that it gets hard.
* Pour the cookie batter in an ungreased cookie tray. Bake for 10 – 12 mins or until cookies are lightly browned on the bottom but soft in the center. Let them cool for 10 minutes and serve with a warm cup of milk or a scoop with your favourite ice-cream.
The cookies taste heavenly and the Desi Ghee twist makes them nutritionally loaded too! Get yourself the golden elixir in the form of Manorma.